Samuchit ELFD Sampada Smokeless Stove
This stove is designed for community cooking.
Fire wood, woody waste like coconut shells, ground nut shells, corn cobs, etc., agricultural waste like cotton stalks, arhar stalks, etc., biomass briquettes, biomass pellets.Ideal for hostels, temples, community kitchens, canteens, etc.
- Smokeless operation, flame quality and intensity better than LPG.
- Based on forced draft gasification, which is the cleanest way of using solid biomass fuels for thermal applications.
- NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED FOR GENERATING THE FORCED DRAFT, USES THE POWER OF STEAM.
- Money Saving, particularly for institutional cooking and small eateries. About 50% reduction in fuel cost!
- Time saving, particularly for institutional cooking and small eateries.
- Simmering on low fire possible by switching from Forced Draft to Natural Draft, and controlloing fuel addition (not possible with other forced draft stoves, due to the danger of damaging the fan/blower).
- Residual heat available for warming food, heating water, milk, etc. (not available with LPG stove).
- Waste biomass can be used as fuel - renewable and environment friendly.